Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Very Rare Match-up

I think “The Forbidden Kingdom” which is now showing on cinemas is really a sensationally rare movie that I should not dare to miss. This action packed movie filled with Kung Fu highlights with a touch of fantasy and science fiction combines the famous casts Jackie Chan and Jet Li. This is really a one-of-a-kind match-up of the great actors known for their great talents in Kung Fu. And since Jackie Chan plays one of the leading roles in this movie, I must expect a slight comedy to thrill me up once I get the chance to watch it. Oh I can’t wait to watch it on the big screen! I just don’t have much time to go to the movie cinemas right now and will still have to wait for the weekend.


Join me in having a glimpse to this film’s teaser which I have found in Yahoo! Movies

1 comment:

kuneh08 said...

I think it is another blockbuster movie. I can't wait to watch this movie. I like both of them, they are really good in martial arts especially that it is the first time for them to be together in a movie. See kuneh08.blogspot.com you will find another video trailer there.