Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seven Pounds starring Will Smith

“Seven Pounds” is another upcoming movie starring Oscar nominee Will Smith to be shown this Christmas. Here, Will Smith will play as Ben Thomas who is a remorseful IRS agent who sets out to help seven complete strangers. At first, his mission is a bit odd then suddenly he will end up falling in love with a woman who has a heart condition. Check out the trailer below for some spoilers.

I can’t wait to watch this movie. It’s not just that I am a big fan of Will Smith but also because I want to know the difference of this film from the one he has made before, prior to this film. Yes, I was mesmerized with his acting on “The Pursuit of Happyness” especially that his son Jaden Smith is also there. I really love that story that’s why I can’t wait to see another upcoming movie of Will Smith that was created by the same director, Gabriele Muccino. For sure, this will be undoubtedly another award-winning acting for Will Smith.

No comments: