Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Top 12 Celebrity Look-alikes

I was surfing the net when I found an interesting topic that I also want to share with you guys. Although this may sound common, I thought I also need to corroborate my ideas with those sources I’ve found online. I searched for these pictures on the net and fix it myself while some of these I have gathered from the sites like “The Hollywood Gossip” and “People”.

Here, look at the top 12 celebrity look-alikes that I rated based on my own evaluation. I ranked them according to how they share similar features. You will find this post really cool.

Post your comments in case you want to share your own pair of celebrity counterparts or if you want to add some more.


12. Eva Longoria and Roselyn Sanchez




11. Kylie Minogue and Katherine Heigl




10. Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester




9. Johnny Depp and Josh Hartnett




8. Tina Fey and Sarah Palin




7. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem




6. Owen Wilson and Ellen DeGeneres




5. Colin Farrell and Jason Wahler




4. Johnny Knoxville and Josh Duhamel




3. Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon



2. Mel Gibson and Saddam Hussein



1. Bono and Robin Williams




No comments: